Wednesday, April 13, 2011

.........

I feel
emptiness of thoughts
hollowness of hearts

the others
studying emotions
make u fall for false notions

they just
pretending to be
saying 'Understand me'

asking me
where is my love for them
where is all that what they need
cant i just follow their never ending creed

how can i say it
how can they repay it
what losses they make
giving no time to remake

WTF
am I the one
nothing matters to none

I see time
ticking in rounds
making monotonous sounds

yet i follow
so hard to swallow
i hear voices 
left with no choices

pushing me to be believe
even making me conceive
that this is life, what i should follow
entertaining for them, but for me its hollow

What if i dont follow
neglecting the hollow
I will never be happy then, is that your point
Will be a loner just smoking a joint

Well I tell u what
its still better than the shit you give me
I will have something that is left in me

I may burn whatever I got
i will be happy, at least I fought
I will be happy fighting my way
making my own, my every day

Coz a fighter will fight
am not born for flight
Let me be
What I have to be

Let the fighter fight
for the hope of light
Let me see
What I have to see

-Devil

No comments: