Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Only Regret

Love stories are made
love stories are said
love stories are told
but no one tells the truth
truth is that they do occur
truth is that they never end
they continue not for the story
but for the fire within

I too had a story
I too had something to continue
Its end never nearing
Its beginning never so close

I had an angel 
I was devil of my own
she was the good, the light, the spark
and it was the others who made her fall
they wanted her for sorrow
yet she never committed a crime
yet this devil had something divine

I was to her what she was to me
that was what never others was to us
I wanted her to glow her light
to show to the world that she was divine

but a devils instinct never dies
so i was to her, but never divine
I managed to get her a moment or so
bt what she wanted was timeless for so

I made her cry, I wanted her happy
the devil instincts fighting to try
never wanted against yet falling apart
but what i could do was drifting away
so I decided so as to say
to have the angel drifted away

What I hope now is not what matters
yet she came to me and I to her
for a reason that was far greater than us

I could never make up never give it my full
yet I wonder why this world gave up on her
I will fight, tonight and for every night
may be for her, may be for me
the reason is not yet clear to me
but what is clear, is what I can explain

you made her feel, what she never should have felt
I made her feel the same, bt I was supposed to be such

I loved her and it is why you wont die in peace
bit by bit I destroy the world and I destroy thee
she is the angel and she is what is supposed to be
dream of your life, all in front of you
I hope you could value her, for what she was

Love you, Loved you, and will love you
I destroyed you and so do I myself
but everyone will suffer, I will make sure

thanks for what you have been to me
sorry for what I have been to you.

No comments: